[Sonar] Lowisa 54: Final Handbook, Courses and Other Details

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:07:11 CDT 2019

Lowisa fleet,

We’re nearly there! Lowisa 54 is just hours away and we have some last
minute information to share with you all.

*Handbook and Courses*

The Lowisa 54 Handbook is now final and available for download so that you
can have a digital copy with you! Maps for all courses have now been added
(thanks Patty Nelson!). A printed copy will also be provided in your
registration package

Download a digital copy of the Lowisa 54 Handbook
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aIaopgsGDniM6I8FmLsL42RYP3icDcRI>

*Registration and Merchandise*

Look for the registration and merchandise sales table near the clubhouse at
Northern Harbour starting at 1pm and running through the Sailor’s Social.
We’ll have an information packet for each boat that includes a printed
handbook, wristbands, pre-ordered merch and some swag from our sponsors!
Everyone must check in before the Skipper’s Meeting (6pm).

As a reminder, prices for registrations and wristbands increase on August
3rd!

*Mid-Week Pumpouts and Garbage Disposal*

The septic barge will join the fleet on Thursday in Micrometer Bay.
Pumpouts will start at 4pm and cost $45. The barge will also take garbage
for $5 per bag. If you’d like to take advantage of this service, please
bring cash!

*Quick Reminders*

   -

   Need wristbands? lowisa54.eventbrite.com
   <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lowisa-54-registration-63516545698>
   -

   Don’t want to be jealous of everyone else’s Lowisa 54 swag?
   lowisa-54.myshopify.com
   -

   Coming in from out of town? Email northernharbour at bellnet.ca to arrange
   a time for your complimentary boat launch

As always, feel free to reply to this email with any questions. Looking
forward to the festivities on Saturday!

Your Lowisa 54 Commodore,

Ryan Clark

(612) 817-1322

[image: LOWISA 54 White on White.png]

--
Connect with Us!
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lowisaregatta>

*If you would like to be removed from this distribution, please respond