[Sonar] Lowisa 54: Pre-Order Your Merchandise!

LOWISA saillowisa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:58:07 CDT 2019

Lowisa fleet,

Summer is at its peak and that means Lowisa is right around the corner! If
you haven’t done it already, get registered online now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lowisa-54-registration-63516545698> for the
best week of the year!

*Pre-Order Lowisa 54 Merchandise*

Lowisa 54 Merchandise is now ready to order! We’ve got tees, long-sleeve
shirts, hats and more with or fantastic Lowisa 54 logo. We’ve also got
Lowisa-branded Klean Kanteen steel pint glasses (personal favorite) and
koozies so you can party in style all week long. Pre-order now to secure
your gear before it sells out!

All merchandise will be for sale at registration on August 3rd and any
pre-ordered can be picked up at the same time.

lowisa-54.myshopify.com

*Registration, Sailor’s Social and Skipper’s Meeting*

Northern Harbour is the place to be on August 3rd! You’ll be able to
register, pick up race materials and get your merchandise from 1pm-4pm. The
Sailor’s Social with dinner (for those with a full-week or first-half
wristband) will start at 5pm with Skipper’s Meeting to follow at 6pm.

*Coming in from out of town?*

Northern Harbour provides free boat launch and retrieval for Lowisa
participants traveling in to town. Please contact them directly at
northernharbour at bellnet.ca to schedule a time in advance. Below are the
preferred time windows, but Northern Harbour will try to accommodate other
requests.

Launch

Friday August 2nd 1pm - 5pm

Saturday August 3rd 1pm - 4pm

Retrieval

Saturday August 10th 1pm - 5pm

Sunday August 11th 9am - 11am

*What’s Next*

Continue to monitor email, our website, and the Lowisa Facebook page for
all the latest information! Be on the lookout for preliminary courses and
anchorages coming soon!

As always, feel free to reply to this email with any questions

Your Lowisa 54 Commodore,

Ryan Clark

(612) 817-1322

[image: LOWISA 54 White on White.png]
--
Connect with Us!
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lowisaregatta>

*If you would like to be removed from this distribution, please respond