[Sonar] 2018 SotN regatta shirts- $10

Greg Gilseth ggilseth at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:53:20 CDT 2019

Hi Derek,
Wondering if one or both men’s short sleeve XL shirts are still available. If yes, I will purchase both.
I now live in California but will be in MN August 2-15 and can stop by the club to pick up.
For payment, I can provide debit card over the phone or send a check. Or, if you prefer, I can pay when I pick them up if you don’t mind holding until I arrive.

Please let me know if one or both are still available and if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Greg
763-234-7764