[Sonar] Discussion forum: adding an Activities Chair to our roster

Sonar Fleet 5 Board sonar5board at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:29:46 CDT 2019

Sonar sailors:

As promised from our March 1 fleet meeting, and in an effort to be
transparent,  we are opening up a discussion period that will go from today
(Mar 20) to 10 days from now (Mar 30) for the topic of adding an Activities
Chair to our roster.

If you have feedback as to what/who you'd like to see, responsibilities
that you'd like to see fulfilled, ideas for what activities could be within
scope,  we'd like to hear about them.

Note that Kate Barry (Stormy Petrel) has offered to take this position.

On March 30,  we'll have a voting period we we can decide on content.

Think open water!

Thomas Brown
Sonar #548  'Tally Ho!'