[Sonar] Request for Boat Loans

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Tue Oct 22 15:19:39 CDT 2019

This is Holly, fleet captain for the WYC J/22 fleet. I can personally offer a recommendation on Sam. He sailed with me many times over the last several years. He has helmed my J/22 (much better than I do). He’s extremely responsible and an all-around great person. Sam is also a really, really good sailor. He has been a sailing instructor here as well. I would trust him with my J/22 moxXie. If you tell him how you want your boat put away, he’ll do it exactly the way you want. Call me if you want a one-on-one recommendation on Sam 952-994-4455. Sam has the skill to be one of the top 5 at nationals. Go Sam!