[Sonar] TONIGHT>> Team Racing Pt 2: Plays & The Call Book

Kate Barry kbarry at stormyracing.com
Tue Mar 10 13:02:29 CDT 2020

Hiya Mates-

Come join in on the fun at the sailing center tonight 7-9 and learn more about the plays and call book of team racing!

The 5th installment in our Winter Seminar Series will be focused on Team Racing. Team Racing is an intense from of racing that pits teams of boats against each other. High priorities are put on boat handling, team work, and managing close boat to boat interactions. Our High School teams have a heavy emphasis on Team Racing during our Spring season. This second Team Racing Seminar will be an interactive seminar mostly focused on the Team Racing Call Book. We will problem solve some common scenarios in team racing,  as well as delve into some specific plays. Hope you can join us!

We will be exploring but not limited to the following.

- Commonly occurring scenarios from the Team Race Call Book

- More advanced Team Race "Plays"

- Advanced Team Race Concepts

- Play Execution

* FREE

* If you RSVP and can't make it, be sure to email so we can cancel your ticket >> https://wayzatasailing.salsalabs.org/TeamRacingSeminarPt2TheCallBook/index.html

* No shows will be unable to attend future seminars

* Please bring a rule book if you have one

* Feel free to provide your own food or snacks

* All ages

* Adult sailors as well as youth sailors welcome