[Sonar] Wayzata Yacht Club

Hans Dickel hans at recursivegeek.com
Mon Aug 30 15:01:00 CDT 2021

Hello, fellow Sonarians (and J22 fleet captain)!

I am forwarding an email message from Stewart Anderson, Commodore, of LOWISA 56.

If you have never sailed in LOWISA, I highly recommend attending.  It is fun.  It is peaceful.  It is educational.  It is wellness.  It is social.  In short, it is incredible.

I enjoyed it so much that I proposed to my wife while we were racing LOWISA 53.

Cheers!
Hans

[RecursiveGeek Logo]<https://recursivegeek.com/>

Hans Dickel