[Sonar] US Sailing National Championship (in Sonars) Invite Deadline Extended

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Tue Aug 31 12:39:42 CDT 2021

Hi Sonar sailors!

Just one last reminder that the deadline for applying for the US Sailing National Championship has been extended to Sept. 8th.

This year the event (10/21-10/24) is in Sonars and the host club (Texas Corinthian) provides the boats, so you just show up and sail!

Applications must be through your local regional sailing association and the TCRSA is WYC‘s association, so contact me by Friday at 5:00 pm, if you’re interested in applying.

It will be a fantastic event and one you and your team won’t forget.  We will be sending a team, but will that team be yours?

Here’s the info:

https://www.ussailing.org/competition/championships/2021-u-s-adult-sailing-championship/

Jeff Cameron
Twin Cities Regional Sailing Association