[Sonar] Happy Holidays and Solstice (sun is on its way back!)

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:06:57 CST 2021

All:

I just wanted to reach out and wish all of the WYC Sonarians and their
support staff (a.k.a. family) a happy Christmas and New Year.

Also,  as of yesterday,  about 11AM our time,   did you notice that the sun
quit going south and is starting to come north again?      Well, the
penguins and us sailors will start to notice soon enough!

Before we know it, we'll be working on boats again and spring will be
around the corner!

Thomas Brown