[Sonar] Happy Holidays and Solstice (sun is on its way back!)

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 08:16:37 CST 2021

Happy holidays!!@

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 9:10 PM, Thomas Brown via Sonar<sonar at lists.wyc.org> wrote:
All:
I just wanted to reach out and wish all of the WYC Sonarians and their support staff (a.k.a. family) a happy Christmas and New Year.
Also,  as of yesterday,  about 11AM our time,   did you notice that the sun quit going south and is starting to come north again?      Well, the penguins and us sailors will start to notice soon enough!
Before we know it, we'll be working on boats again and spring will be around the corner!
Thomas Brown"Maximizing Business by Minimizing Surprises"
Sonar mailing list
Sonar at lists.wyc.org