[Sonar] Fw: Sonar 2022 Worlds - Register by 12/31 and save $100

Bernt Helgaas bhelgaas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:50:49 CST 2021

 As you all know by now, the Sonar World's are happening in June of 2022 in New Hampshire.  Currently 15 boats have registered, mostly from the Northeast.  Lots of reasons to sign up now--save $100 on registration, demonstrate interest and entice more boats to WYC in 2023 for the NAs, and, most importantly, have a huge ball of fun at a national regatta!
See you in New Hampshire!BerntSonar 370--Helm's Deep
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: International Sonar Class Association <sca2 at wildapricot.org>To: Bernt Helgaas <bhelgaas at yahoo.com>Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021, 10:41:34 AM CSTSubject: Sonar 2022 Worlds - Register by 12/31 and save $100

2022 Sonar World Championship

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

The Lake Sunapee Cruising Fleet is deep in the planning and execution phases for this event and it sounds like it is going to be a great time out on the water. You can see that many boats have already signed up for the event on Yachtscoring, and you can, too, at https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=14790 -

We wanted to send out a quick reminder that the registration fee for the 2022 Sonar Worlds will be increasing on January 1st so we want to make sure everyone knows about this wonderful event and has a chance to sign up. Here is what the NOR has for the event fees:

5 FEES

5.1 The required fee shall be US$725 if entered and paid before January 1, 2022, or US$825 if entered and paid on or after January 1, 2022. US$925 will be charged for boats entered on or after June 1, 2022.

5.2 The Entry fee includes launch, docking, measurements, four dinner tickets for Thursday & Saturday, post-race refreshments, and haul out.

There are 12 boats currently signed up and we hope to see you on the list.

Thanks,

David

David Heckel
Co-Chairman 2022 Sonar Worlds