[Sonar] Next two Sonar Team Racing Fridays (July 30 and Aug 13)

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:27:59 CDT 2021

All:

I'll be unable to make Friday July 30 and I know of at least one of the
other key participating boats that won't be able to come,   so I am going
to cancel the July 30 edition of the Sonar social and team racing event.

The other factor for this cancellation is that many of us our sailing
Mondays in the double handed race,  which makes it already a full week on
the water.

However....due to popular request, we will keep the date on August 13 but
repurpose it as a social and casual discussion about the fall regattas,
next year  (including the scheduled Sonar worlds, LOWISA and fall regattas
for 2022 and also sort of kick off the discussion for hosting the Sonar
N/As for 2023.

I would also like to make it a chance for potential new Sonar owners to ask
questions and network.

For this event,  the grill will open and the fleet will provide the
grillable items.   People can bring sides and beverages.

So mark the date,  Friday,  August 13!

Thomas Brown