[Sonar] no Sonar fleet dues for this year

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:32:45 CDT 2021

All:

Normally,  we've had a fleet due fee of $40 to the boat owners that have
funded the club B series party as well as some other miscellaneous expenses
during the year.

This past year and this year,  with not having the B series party and far
fewer social engagements and no Sonar class related events,  so we've
decided that it is more trouble to collect this amount from the owners (and
be fair and consistent with the owners) and will let this pass for this
year.

Thomas Brown