[Sonar] Fwd: WYC Crane and Haul out update

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:32:22 CDT 2021

All:

Please see the email from Andy below.

One minor correction,  I'm sure he meant that the rocket crane would be on
10/23 and not 9/23.

I was able to pull out with Tim and Todd yesterday and had to pull the bow
line pretty hard to get the boat into the crane slip.      While there are
boats that draw more than us that will cut a groove in the mud, the water
is not rising as much as I think we were anticipating.

Thomas Brown