[Sonar] Team Racing Seminar WS/Sonar - Friday 3/4 - More to follow

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:16:14 CST 2022

WYC Team Racers.... We're Back to Team Racing!
Everyone Welcome!
We are starting with a dry land event Friday 3/4

Friday 3/4
5:30-7:00
See attached!
More detailed information about Friday to follow beginning of the week
Information about this event and and additional information about  2022
Team racing below

Additional 2022 Sonar Team Racing Information

- Training driven by WS with Sonar Fleet
- Racing driven by Sonar Fleet with WS supporting

WS / Sonar Team Race Training (Run by WS with Sonar Fleet)
March 4th - Dryland
June 3rd - Wayzata Bay chalk talk and on water
June 10th - Wayzata Bay chalk talk and on water

Sonar Team Racing (Run by Sonar Fleet supported by WS)
July 15th - Wayzata Bay
July 22nd - Wayzata Bay
August 12th - Wayzata Bay (*)
August 26th - Wayzata Bay