[Sonar] Pre-season Sonar planning gathering

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:40:08 CST 2022

All Sonarians:

I'd like to have another season planning session like we had in November as
the daylight grows longer and the seemingly endless polar vortex's start to
get tiresome.

Some of the things I would want to cover:

- Update on reciprocating invitational regatta's (as we discussed,  Lake
Okoboji, Sheboygan, Galveston etc.)

- Team racing plans

- Sonar world plans

- Friday events or other special events we want to do  (e.g. MOB training)
etc.

I don't think our normal winter party is a good idea right now.  We'll pick
it up in 2023 (seems like a long time away!) but I think we can have this
planning meeting with its accompanying Zoom.

Any particular evening of the week work best for people?  Thursday eve race
time  (6:15PM)

Thomas Brown