[Sonar] Fleet meeting: Thursday, February 17 6:30 Zoom/Club

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:59:34 CST 2022

All:

I threatened to do this earlier,  but I wanted to hold back until we knew
more other things about our upcoming season.

I'd like to plan a team meeting, both in person (I hope we can consider
that by then) and by Zoom (that will be set up later)

The purpose of the fleet meeting is to have some of our summery plans gel
more:

- Team racing  (there will be developments that will be discussed)

- Friday events

- Sonar Worlds

- Invitational regatta's (both invites and participation)

- Sonar's between owners.

Also,  other schedule related topics that come up (e.g. our traditional B
dock party which we didn't have in 2021)

Make sure you mark your calendar!

Thomas Brown