[Weathermark]The Weathermark at wyc.org - April 22, 2003

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Apr 22 11:28:08 CDT 2003

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  April 22, 2003

We had lots of news in the last e-Blaster, so I thought we'd send a reminder
of a couple important items.

THIS ISSUE:
- MWST Garage Sale Donations
- MWST Garage Sale
- Club Clean-Up Day
- Crane-In Registration

------------------------------

DONATE YOUR STUFF TO THE GARAGE MWST SALE
The MWST still needs stuff for their garage sale. Anything is fair game for
donation, it doesn't have to be sailboat stuff. Furniture, kids stuff,
anything except for clothing. So clean out your garage and leave donations
at the WYC clubhouse before  April 24th. Call Jenny with any questions
(612-616-0804) or visit http://www.mwst.org/

MWST GARAGE SALE
The actual sale will take place April 24 & April 25, 9am - 5pm at WYC.
Proceeds support MN Women's Sailing Team. Tell your friends and swing buy
for some great deals on sailing gear and other
stuff. The MWST grateful for your support in a Rolex year.

CLUB CLEAN-UP DAY
Saturday April 26th is club clean-up day. Bring a rake, shovel, or your
favorite power tool to the clubhouse around 8:00am and check in with Bren to
see what needs work. Lunch will be provided if you work hard enough! Call
Bren with questions at 612-701-3230.

CRANE-IN REGISTRATION
Don't forget to register for a launching time (only later afternoon is
available by now) before the May 3rd put-in day.

See you at the MWST Garage Sale!