The Weathermark at wyc.org - October 4th, 2004

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Oct 4 11:32:52 CDT 2004

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  October 4th, 2004

THIS ISSUE:
- Club Photos
- Foundation Cup
- Grace and Lilly .com
- Haul Out
- J22 Districts
- E-Mail Virus
-----------------------------
CLUB PHOTOS
Yes, it's photos season again. Please take a moment to visit
http://www.wyc.org/photo/ to view photos of your boat and select your trophy
frame photo. As always, you can order additional trophy frame, 8x11 prints,
or the much loved 4x6 crew photos.

FOUNDATION CUP
Results from Saturday's Foundation Cup have been posted to the web site.
They can be seen at http://www.wyc.org/FoundationCup.pdf or by clicking the
link on the WYC home page. This is a great opportunity for you to support
our club's new sailing school and other charitable sailing groups we
support. Learn more about how be involved at
 http://www.wyc.org/wsf/wss/foundation-cup.htm

GRACE and LILLY .com
I'd encourage you to visit the web site set up to benefit the nieces of
Charlie Erickson who passed away in a small plane accident last fall. These
are the two young girls who survived the crash. Their mother Kathryn Pearson
passed away in the accident. There was an E-Bay auction last week that we've
missed, but you still have to opportunity to donate directly to the girls.
Visit http://www.graceandlily.com

HAUL OUT
The crane will be available for haul-outs the next four Saturdays with full
red carpet service/assistance. Cost is $45.

J22 DISTRICTS
The J22 Districts were completed this weekend without too much mayhem.
Congratulations to Lars Hansen for his victory, and to Jappa Lovald, Angela
Johnson and all the other people who helped pull off a great regatta.
Complete results at
http://www.wyc.org/Results/SeriesOngoingResults.asp?Series_Id=39

EMAIL VIRUS
We apologize for a virus that was sent out to the weathermark e-mail list
using a faked e-mail address. We've taken actions to insure that this will
not occur in the future. As always, even if your virus software is up to
date be weary of any e-mail attached files.

Sail Fast!!!!!!!!!!!