The Weathermark at wyc.org - October 20, 2005

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Oct 20 16:09:02 CDT 2005

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  October 20, 2005

THIS ISSUE
- WSF Cup
- Commodore's Cup Party Saturday
- LOWISA Party TONIGHT
- Banquet Auction Donations Needed
- Bring the Trophies In
- Trophy Photos
- Frostbite Racing in 420's For All
-----------------------------

WSF CUP
This is the last week for the WSF Cup. Ever wish you could simply turn on
the motor for the last leg of a race when you're behind? Well, all you need
to do here is open up your wallet to turn on the last leg afterburners.
There's currently a heated three way tie for the lead, but if you got the
bucks the glory can be all yours.

Seriously, there are two things our club regularly gets behind. One is the
ADA regatta, the other is our very own Wayzata Sailing Foundation and the
Wayzata Sailing School. Our school has done more in it's first year than
most schools ever accomplish. They deserve your support.

Please track down Ernie before the start of this Saturday's race and buy
down some points.
Fleet Results:  http://www.wyc.org/Results/ResultsDisplay.asp?Race_Id=1296
Overall Results: See the bottom of this e-mail.

COMMODORES CUP PARTY AFTER RACE SATURDAY
Food, Beer, Gigantic Screen TV with College Football, Post Sailing Gossip,
FREE!!!!
Of course you'll be there. Dooh!?!

WSF AUCTION DONATIONS NEEDED
Yes, we are still seeking donations for the silent auction at the Fall Ball.
Everyone has something to give. Please
contact  Mary.Foster at target.com or (612) 961-1173 to donate!

BRING THE TROPHIES IN
Just a reminder!!! See www.wyc.org for instructions.

TROPHY PHOTOS
Select your trophy photos and buy extra prints at http://www.wyc.org/photo

LOWISA NO-BOAT
TONIGHT at 7:00pm,  the Sonars are having a LOWISA No-Boat Regatta. If you
don't own a sonar but have an interest in LOWISA just show up and say you're
thinking of joining the fleet or something like that. Good times I'm sure.

FROSTBITE RACING IN 420's
MYC is excited to invite anyone and everyone to race during October in
420's.  Racing begins on October 1st at 3:00 PM and will run on Saturdays
through October 30th.  The cost will be $20 per race day . Please E-mail
Jeff Solum to sign up. Jeff's e-mail is jeff_solum at starkey.com.

WSF CUP OVERALL RESULTS
If you can't stand the idea of Korinke, me, or Bert and Ernie gloating all
winter long about winning the WSF Cup Overall, then you need to buy some
points.

Name        Score
Rockit                6
Sesame Street    6
Texana                6
Ship Weck        13
Black Cat        17
Azor                18
Hiiaka              23
Synergy            25
Dansk                29
Woman's Work    29
Tsunami                31
Magic                33
Skydancer        38
Eclipse                41
Molly Buses        44
Believe                45
Whirlwind            46
Seanchai            46
Hellfire            49
Cleo                49
Slam Dunk        50
Fore Sail        51
Sudawn            51
Cyclone            56
Jalepeno        63
US 3            63
Red Dog        63
Religious Exp   74

See you at the WSF Cup Registration Table Saturday Morning.