The Weathermark at wyc.org - August 21, 2006

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Aug 21 22:54:04 CDT 2006

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  August 21, 2006

This Issue
- It's a busy week here, so I'm just going to review the basics for you.
-----------------------------

WEDNESDAY - CHAMPIONSHIP OF CHAMPIONS
Wednesday evening, 6:00pm at MYC Lighthouse Island. Put the putt-putt on
your boat and come watch the best sailors on the lake look silly in 420's.
Afterwards there's a FANTASTIC fancy dinner for a miserly $10 a head (kids
meals also available). Come support your club and enjoy a unique evening.
Details at http://www.mycsailing.org/

Menu: Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce, Chicken Florentine (chicken stuffed
with Spinach and Mozzarella), Mixed Green Salad with Buttermilk Blue Cheese
Dressing, Wild Rice Pilaf, Green Peas, Bananas Foster (Flambe'), Lemonade,
Tea and Beer

THURSDAY - TYPICAL CHAOS
Pray for wind, I'm sick of drifters.

SATURDAY- BURTON CUP
Race in the morning, eat corn in the evening. Life is good. Dinner info at
www.mycsailing.org

SUNDAY- CAPRI DOCK PARTY (Sunday)
I've been told the theme is act like a pirate! Seeing Ernie Brody in full
pirate mode should be worth the price of admission* alone. Just don't walk
the plank.  *event is free, courtesy of the Capri 25 fleet.

AFTER THAT
- J22 Districts 9/2-3
- E Nationals 9/8-10
- J22 N/A's 9/11-14
- U-Gotta 10/7-8

Thank you to MYC for hosting the CofC and Burton Cup events!