Weathermark at wyc.org - Date Reminder

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Aug 23 15:32:05 CDT 2007

WYC Schedule Reminder

Thursday 8-23-07 - Racing Tonight - Hey, it can't rain forever.
Saturday 8-25-07 - Burton Cup
Saturday 8-25-07 - 6:00pm Corn Roast at MYC Island (please RSVP at mycsailing.org)
Saturday 8-25-07 - Night Crawler - Do the Corn Roast or just the Crawler. It's all Good. Contact Craid.A.Smith at Honeywell.com for details
Sunday 8-26-07 - C-3 Sunday Championship Race
Sunday 8-26-07 - Capri 25 Mega C Dock World Famous Dock Party. Starts after the race.
Wednesday 8-29-07 6:00pm - Championship of Champions Rescheduled. No wind this week, so we're doing all over again next Wednesday. Turn on your nav lights, power up the motor, and come on over for the party.

If anyone attends all of the above events, please notify me to receive a special WYC merit badge.

Future Events
Capri 25 Worlds - September 7-9
J22 Districts - September 15-16
Fall Regatta - September 22-23