Weathermark at WYC.org - Regatta Spectacular

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Sep 18 10:21:54 CDT 2007

Weathermark at WYC.org  - September 18th, 2007

This Issue
- WYC Fall Regatta
- U-Gotta Regatta
- MN HS Champs
- Nightcrawler Party Champs
- Sonar Worlds
- J22 NA's

U-GOTTA
You could easily check the J24 used boat listings, drive to pick up a boat, and be back in time for next weekends U-Gotta. Lot's of boats coming into town as a warm-up for the WYC hosted 2008 J24 North Americans. Lot's of races on Saturday with some more races on Sunday interspersed by adult social gatherings.  Visit http://wyc.org/j24  and http://www.j24northamericans.com

MN STATE SINGLE HANDED CHAMPIONSHIP
Look for Lasers all over the place this weekend as the Sailing Center sponsors the High School Laser Champs. Sure, they are going to be at the sailing center mostly, but all the more reason to reach out and be friendly. Remember, these are your future foredeckers!

NIGHT CRAWLER
If you can't win the regatta, WIN THE PARTY. The final Championship Night Crawler of the year happens this Saturday at 6:00pm. Bring your game face and show 'em you know how to cruise. All are invited. For NOR's and details contact our Honorary, Temporary, Acting co-Crawladore de-facto shelland at winthropresources.com

SONAR WORLDS
Bert is racing with an all-star crew of able-body rock stars at the Sonar Worlds. I lost the e-mail, but I recall seeing the names Brody and Allen listed as crew. The Surly Angel Marty Fossen is also registered, and I recall another late local entry might make it out there. Stay tuned to http://www.sonarworlds.org   for race details and visit www.Kattack.com  daily to follow the blow by blow action of all the boats.

J22 NORTH AMERICANS
Larsy, Woodie, Orangie, Boogie, Buggie, Irishy, and Defiancy are all in scenic Cleveland defending our honor at the J22 North Americans. Track the results and send them fast thoughts by visiting... http://www.j22na2007.com