Weathermark at WYC.org - September 24th, 2007

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Mon Sep 24 10:11:26 CDT 2007

Weathermark at WYC.org  - September 24th, 2007

This Issue
- WYC Trophy Photos
- U-Gotta Regatta
- WYC Fall Regatta Recap
- Laser NUMB Regatta
- WYC Bylaw Updates
- All Hail The Crawladore

TROPHY PHOTOS
The good, the bad, the ugly, it's all there at
http://www.dallasjohnson.net/WYC.htm.

- Select your WYC supplied trophy frames via the link on the left-hand side
of the page.
- Order additional frame and prints (PLEASE) using the website shopping
cart.

It's a new website this year, so if you have questions please e-mail
dallas at dallasjohnson.net.

U-GOTTA
It's happening THIS weekend. Race it, watch it, or just wish you were there.
Visit http://wyc.org/j24

WYC FALL REGATTA
Congratulations to all winners of the 2007 Fall Regatta. Great weather made
for some great racing.
http://www.wyc.org/Results/SeriesOngoingResults.asp?Series_Id=14

Thank you Flagship Bank of Wayzata, our new Fall Regatta Sponsor. The great
people at Flagship stepped up this year to assist with the Sailing Center
purchase and have since become our new bank for WYC.
Check 'em out at  http://www.flagshipbanks.com/

NUMB REGATTA
The Laser NUMB Regatta has been rescheduled to Sunday October 14th. Track
down a Laser and get on out!
http://d21.laserforum.org/events/NORs/numb.htm

WYC BYLAWS
We are planning a Bylaws update to clarify language in our bylaws. We're not
making significant changes to the bylaws, just language clarification.
SO....if there's some part of the bylaws that makes you scratch your head
saying..."What?", send an e-mail to Commodore at wyc.org and ask MB to focus in
updating that section.

NIGHT CRAWLER
Thank You to Crawladore Craiggae for bringing the Night Crawlers back from
the dead. Get your lights and your liver tuned up for next season when the
full moon rises. Rumor has it one last evening event is planned for this
Thursday after racing with a raft-up in the bay. Drag out the anchor or look
for the water taxi.