WAYZATA YACHT CLUB - E-BLASTER - June 2nd- 2009

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Jun 2 12:54:19 CDT 2009

WAYZATA YACHT CLUB - E-BLASTER - June 2nd- 2009

WINE ON WAYZATA BAY - ADA REGATTA
The ADA Committee did such a nice job with their e-mail message that I'm simply forwarding it to the entire E-Blaster mailing list instead of forcing you to read my plain text musings. Hopefully the entire message will make it though our list server filters.

There are several ways you can be involved in the ADA Regatta.
  a.. Purchase tickets for the Wine Tasting on Friday night. The big social event of the season. Bring your spouses and non-sailing friends, and sailors from other yacht clubs. Yes, we'll have some beer to taste. This event sold out last year, so purchase your tickets online right now!
  http://wineonwayzatabay.com/
  b.. Race the Regatta. It's easy to sign up and it's a great regatta to race.
  http://wineonwayzatabay.com/tabid/439/Default.aspx
  c.. Raise Funds for the ADA. This is super simple. Just ask to be listed and we'll include your boat team name on the donation page. Send e-mails to your friends asking them to donate, and donations will be credited to you. Easy!
  http://wineonwayzatabay.com/SponsororDonate/BoatSponsorships/tabid/448/Default.aspx

                        Only two weeks away! Don't miss this year's bigger and better event! More restaurants, more beer vendors, two tents of wine tasting! Last year's event SOLD OUT so order your tickets today!

                                WHEN:     Friday, June 12, 2009
                                TIME:      6:30pm-9:30pm
                                WHERE:   Wayzata Yacht Club (directions)
                                TICKETS: $45 in advance, $60 at the door
                        Tickets are limited and available online at
                        www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

                        Enjoy Live Jazz Music by Elan

                        NEW! Custom wine charms available for purchase online or at the door.
                        $5 each or Set of 4 for $15.

                        Our Restaurant Sponsors and Tasting Menu

                              Menu:
                              Delicious Gazpacho.

                              Menu:
                              Steak Bites with Chipotle Ranch Sauce.

                              Menu:
                              Look for their Silent Auction food basket donation.

                              Menu:
                              Mediterranean dipping sauces with chips.

                              Menu:
                              Surprise desserts.

                              Menu:
                              500 Blue Point Oysters.

                              Menu:
                              Signature Salad.

                              Sponsoring our beverage vendors.

                        WYC in partnership with the ADA.
                        The Wayzata Yacht Club is proud of its long association with the American Diabetes Association.  During the nine years WYC has hosted the ADA regatta, more than 1/4 million dollars have been raised to benefit the programs of diabetes research, information services, advocacy services, and summer camps of the American Diabetes Association. For more information visit:

                        www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

                  Share the fun - invite your friends to join you!