Weathermark at wyc.org - June 11th

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Jun 4 12:16:46 CDT 2009

Weathermark at wyc.org - June 11th

The ADA Weekend is fast approaching. There are several ways to participate and I hope you're able to be there.

WCSC OPEN HOUSE - THIS FRIDAY 4-7pm
Swing by and see what's happening at the WCSC this Friday afternoon-evening. Bring your kids, bring your neighbors kids, bring whoever. There will be a swap meet (bring some stuff to sell), and there's free BBQ and it's FREE. So don't complain to me about the price. Just get your butt over there and see what's up.
http://www.wayzatasailing.org/

ADA WINE TASTING - NEXT FRIDAY
The Man Council has just announced the www.WineOnWayzataBay.com wine tasting event has been awarded triple bonus kitchen pass points if you buy tickets for both yourself and your significant other. There will be sailboat rides available, but this is a non-sailing event, so invite any friends or family you'd like to spend an evening on the patio for this fantastic event. Go online and purchase your wine tasting tickets right now... www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

ADA REGATTA - NEXT WEEKEND
Sign up and do the regatta. Great trophies, great socials, great food, great t-shirts. It's all there and it only costs a $50 donation to race. Good luck finding another great regatta for $50.
http://wineonwayzatabay.com/HomeADARegatta/tabid/439/Default.aspx

Step up and register your boat to raise funds for the ADA. Simply register your to be on the website, send an e-mail to your friends and family, and they can make a donation in your name via the ADA website. It's easy. Get started at...
http://wineonwayzatabay.com/SponsororDonate/BoatSponsorships/tabid/448/Default.aspx

BAYFIELD RACEWEEK June 29-July 3
If it's cool enough for the Robert Cray Band, it's cool enough for you. Bring your boat up (no, it's not too late) and check out the big show at the Big Top on Friday night after the regatta.  www.BayfieldRaceWeek.org

THURSDAY RACING TONIGHT
Don't forget to come do a little sailing tonight. Blake Middleton has PROMISED some wind for this evening.

Required Parking Nagging: Our lots have not been filling up, so look for a spot in the east lot. And if you get in a jam, try the Trolley from the Wayzata Bay Shopping Center lot. Talk about easy.