Weathermark at wyc.org - June 11, 2009

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu Jun 11 12:55:06 CDT 2009

Weathermark at wyc.org - June 11, 2009
"All The News That's Fit To Copy & Paste"

WINE ON WAYZATA BAY
Last day (and last reminder) to purchase tickets online for $45. They will be $60 at the door. www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

ADA REGATTA
Registration for WYC boats is $50 today (online) and $80 tomorrow at the event.
Good sun with light but steady winds predicted: http://tinyurl.com/l35mye

ADA SOCIALS-SILENT AUCTION
Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon there will be socials and a silent auction going on. Everyone is invited to attend the silent auction!

ADA THANKS
Special thanks to event organizers: Bob Carpenter, Lisa Rasmussen, Andy Spence-Parsons, Steve Truax, Sue Vangrevenhof, Pete Ice, April Bezenar, Beth Frampton, Ryann Rathman, Jill Michel, MB Hovey and Gina Holman. And especially to the participants, donors and sponsors!

WYC WEB FORUM
We're starting to invite more people to use the new WYC Web Forums. These take people to make them work, so go to www.WYC.org > Community > WYC Web Forum and ask/buy/sell/tell/read or just make stuff up.
http://www.wyc.org/Default.aspx?alias=www.wyc.org/Forum

THURSDAY NIGHT TROLLEY
Park near the fine business' of the Wayzata Bay Center and take the trolley to WYC on a Thursday nights if you arrive late and can't find a spot in the WYC lots or overflow areas. The Trolley runs from 4:30ish to 5:30ish.

NEW CLUBHOUSE CALENDAR ONLINE
Steve Bren has added a clubhouse schedule to the www.wyc.org website just incase you want to see if the building will be in use. Club members ALWAYS have permission to use the facility even when an event is taking place, but hopefully a calendar will help with your planning. http://www.wyc.org/Schedule/ClubhouseSchedule/tabid/826/Default.aspx

RACEWEEK June 29-July 3
http://www.bayfieldraceweek.org/

MIKE PLANT JR REGATTA - June 19
http://tinyurl.com/ngj2w6

JUNIOR OLYMPICS  June 29-July 1
http://tinyurl.com/mmj8yq

WYC on TWITTER
http://Twitter.com/WaYC

MEMBERSHIPS
Thank you to all of our members for stepping up. We hate brow beating for memberships as much as anyone. If you have suggestions to improve the crew membership benefits or process, please let us know. Thanks. Commodore at WYC.org

See you out there tonight!