wyc eBlaster - speical notice - May 28-2009

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Thu May 28 15:30:27 CDT 2009

Jim Ryan, owner of the S27.9 Banshee, passed away this morning. Jim was a longtime member of our club, always a great guy to race against, and a regular participant at Bayfield RaceWeek.

Our thoughts are prayers are with the Ryan family today.

For more details, read the story that was published today in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business School Journal...
http://twincities.bizjournals.com/twincities/stories/2009/05/25/daily26.html?surround=lfn

Below is a message from Jim's wife Colleen posted to their Caring Bridge site:
  Good Morning,
  Jim, my simple, humble, beautiful husband is with His Lord.  Jim died at 7:43 this morning surrounded by the people he loved the most in life, his children.  We all camped out in our room last night and this morning when he was ready we were there to send him off.  With his usual grace, he slipped away peacefully.

  He will now be giving us guidance from above, we should be prepared for some shenanigans.

  You know the Irish are their best when they have something to celebrate.  There is a major celebration going on in heaven.

  He was a treasure, one of a kind, he will live forever in our hearts.

  Colleen