Weathermark @ www.WYC.org - April 9, 2010

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Apr 9 13:45:59 CDT 2010

Weathermark @ www.WYC.org - April 9, 2010

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
As your Commodore, it is my honor to declare the 2010 sailing season open. Ice has left our marina and we are awaiting the arrival of sailors. Bring 'em on down folks and get busy.
http://www.wyc.org/Community/WebCam/tabid/859/Default.aspx

MEMBERSHIP
Before we get to far down the channel, let us not forget that we are a member owned and run organization. Be a member. If you have not received your registration materials, simply go online and get it done now. Thank you for being a part of the program.
http://wyc.org/AboutWYC/JoinWYC/tabid/560/Default.aspx

THURSDAY 4-15-10  - TERRY FOSTER PRESENTS
Get your taxes done early and kick back with the last winter seminar of the season as DaBear speaks the good word based on the results of our annual survey. Place your vote before coming at www.WYC.org or http://www.wyc.org/Seminars/WinterSeminars/tabid/644/Default.aspx . Pay at the door or register online.

WINE ON WAYZATA BAY - ADA REGATTA
The big spring regatta is tee'd up and ready to roll. Go online to buy tickets for the big Friday Night WOWB Wine Tasting (yes we'll have some beer, too) and get registered to race your boat. Pre-register your boat now to have your boat set up so that you can automatically accept online donations directed to your boat team. It's the easy way to raise donations.
1) Buy your WOWB Tickets Online (note: this event sells out) http://wineonwayzatabay.com/
2) Register your boat to race. http://wineonwayzatabay.com/
3) Get your boat listed for online donations. http://wineonwayzatabay.com/SponsororDonate/tabid/440/Default.aspx

J22 COOL REGATTA
It's the first regatta of the season. Sure you need to have a J22, but you can beg a ride or poach a boat. Be resourceful, find a way.
www.WYC.org/J22

SHOREWOOD YACHT CLUB
SYC is having their regular spring open house tomorrow from 10-4pm. I mention this because they have lot's free food and typically some killer giveaways. Swing by and poach a few burgers!  www.shorewoodyachtclub.com

2010 WYC SCHEDULE
It's Out!
http://www.wyc.org/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

YOUTH SAILING
Register all short people for sailing camps this summer. Life's short, childhood is even shorter. Don't waste it.
http://www.wayzatasailing.org/