WYC E-BLASTER - July 20, 2010

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Jul 20 15:27:04 CDT 2010

Some corrections and additions for the E-Blaster
  WYC E-BLASTER - July 20, 2010 (part 2)

  TAKE A KID SAILING (TACKS)
  This event starts at 11:00, lunch will be provided, there's a $5 donation request for food.
  July 31 at 1:00pm after the Women's races WYC will be sponsoring a kids sailing event. Depending on weather we'll either sail around Big Island, make up an informal distance race, or just swim and play in the bay as we motor around. We do know that we'll start with some hot dogs, gutter races, a bit of a safety instruction, and a bunch of kids around to make sailing a kid focused event for the day.

  We already have several scout troops lined up (apparently gutter racing is a merit badge) and we are extending an open welcome to any skipper to bring some kids out sailing for the day.

  If you have questions or just want to make sure we have enough hot dogs, contact Rudy Rudenburg to give him a heads up RSVP.   Anyone with kids is welcome, just make sure that as skipper you watch out for the kids on your boat.
  612-201-7238  or ruedenbergs at gmail.com

  CRAWL ALERT
  This is actually Saturday
  Starting around 6:00pm this Saturday the Crawladore will be preparing a full moon lake crawl with the pre-event musical stylings of Slow Dancing Dick Hanson and a scheduled appearance of the old man on the moon at 9:28pm. If you don't know how this works, get your running lights working and get ready to crawl.

  MOVIE NIGHT
  Friday night is movie night at Big Island. Tommy Boy and Dumb and Dumber will play on a big screen at the party boat anchorage starting around dusk.

  WOMEN'S ROLEX
  If you'd like a free Rolex watch, talk to Merry Beth about attending the Rolex. She's planning a presentation next Saturday (7-31) after the Women's Race, or you can just ping her at mbhovey at yahoo.com