Weathermark E-Blaster: A message from Cappy Capper

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:56:49 CDT 2012

Hello WCSC Sailors, Parents, Friends and Family!

I just wanted to alert you about two of our big upcoming events to kick of
the summer season! Summer Camps and Race Classes begin on Monday June 11th.
We will be hosting our Annual Open House on Friday June 8th and the Wine on
Wayzata Bay Fundraiser on Friday June 15th.
Read on for more information!

WCSC OPEN HOUSE

Friday June 8, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Come meet the WCSC Summer Staff and Executive Board, check out the
facility, see our fleets, have some BBQ, take a sailboat ride, learn about
our programs, sign up for summer sessions with some guidance, and just have
a general good time at no charge! We hope to see you there!

Attention Racers and Parents: At 6:30PM on Friday June 8 we will be having
a WCSC Race Class information session at the sailing center. We will run
through the schedule, go over travel policies, introduce your coaches and
answer any questions you may have!

FIFTH ANNUAL WINE ON WAYZATA BAY

Hosted by the Wayzata Yacht Club, Friday June 15 from 6:30-9:30PM

All proceeds from the event will benefit the Wayzata Community Sailing
Center a MN 501(c)3.

   - Sample over 150 select wines from more than twenty of the area's
   leading wine wholesalers in a beautiful lakeside setting.
   - Enjoy delicious appetizers from the area's finest restaurants
   including Wayzata Bar & Grill, Biella, Hazellewood Grill & Taproom, Lord
   Fletcher's, Jake O'Connors and Sunsets.
   - Sailboat cruises on Wayzata Bay!
   - Bid on unique items at the silent auction.
   - Live music by "Don't Quit Your Day Job."

Located at the Wayzata Yacht Club, 1100 Eastman Lane, Wayzata, MN.
Tickets: $45 in advance, $60 at the door
Buy your tickets today at http://www.wineonwayzatabay.com/.

Let me know if you have any questions! I will see you all this summer!

Cappy Capper
Executive Director
Wayzata Community Sailing Center
http://www.wayzatasailing.org/