[Capri25] Jan. 23 Capri-25 Fleet Meeting Agenda

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Tue Jan 20 19:40:36 UTC 2009

Dear WYC Capri 25 Fleet,

This is a fair warning notice that I have two main goals for the Capri
25's and WYC.

The first is to maximize participation in the Star Of the North Regatta.

Like last year I will be a point person if you need to find crew for
the event.

New this year is the opportunity to have Glenn Selvin and his crew
join us from LA.  IF YOU DO NOT COMMIT TO RACING YOUR BOAT, I WILL
REPEATEDLY BE ASKING YOU TO CHARTER YOUR BOAT TO GLEN!   The only way
to avoid this harassment is to sign up for the regatta.

If you do charter your boat I will help you get it ready, remember he
is bringing his own sail so there should be minimal ware and tare and
a whole lot of good will.

I will remind you during the Star of the North segment of the meeting.

My second goal is to grow match racing at WYC.  This is an excellent
opportunity for any boat that would like to improve their boat
handling and crew work.  If you would like more information talk to me
after meeting near the fire place.

See you Friday!

Dan