[Capri25] Water in the bilge

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:03:51 CST 2011

John,

I had the same problem.  It took me quite a while to troubleshoot my
particular issue.  In my case, the lazarette hatches were not sealing.
 There were some loose hinges and some bad gaskets.  The result was a lot of
water leakage whenever I heeled up.  Of course, it always collected at the
low-spot behind the cooler.  ...that's just one thought for you to consider.

OT

Odell Tuttle
Chief Technology Officer
Healthland