[Capri25] Wine on Wayzata Bay

Brad Anderson aqualines at q.com
Thu Jun 4 07:43:30 CDT 2015

The Wine on Wayzata Bay Committee would like to make a request of the fleets to help make the event a success.

We have a $20 game called “Boat Load o’ Wine” that raises about $2,000. Our goal is to fill a small boat with about 100 bottles of donated wine. Each bottle is wrapped in a fabric bag, so no one knows what kind of wine they are getting. One lucky player will take home a bottle valued at $150, donated by Spasso.

If every WYC boat donated a bottle of wine (value $12-$15), we would easily exceed our goal. There is a box at the yacht club near the scoring computer for wine donations. We would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this request to the members of your fleet.

Also, with the June 19 th event fast approaching, Thursday and Friday are the final days to purchase tickets at the discounted price of $60. Then the price goes up to $75. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.wineonwayzatabay.com/BuyTickets.aspx