[J22-Fleet 1] 40 Boats Now Registered for NA's!

Joe T Turner thorn_turner at uhc.com
Mon Jun 26 12:26:15 CDT 2006

Fleet 1,

The 40th boat just pre-registered for the regatta, and the last several have all
been out of towners.

This event is really coming together!  If you haven't signed up already, please
do so as quickly as possible.  Let's keep building momentum for this.

Boat owners:  We have been approached by several teams looking to charter a boat
for the event.  If you're not sailing for whatever reason, please consider
chartering your boat out.  This is a "win" for all parties, including you.  You
typically get a fee, as well as your boat tuned, cleaned, and ready to race,
usually with new equipment.

Fees are entirely what you and the team negotiate and depend a lot of boat
condition, race history, etc.

This is a GREAT way to make a positive contribution to the event even if you
can't sail.  Please give me a call if you're interested.

Thorn