[J22-Fleet 1] **Notice of Vote - Ballot Attached - April 29/2007 - 12pm (noon) Voting Deadline**

Pat Kabris pkabris at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 18 19:55:42 UTC 2007

Were these rules discussed and made by motion at an open forum (fleet
meeting) as they should be??     These options seem to imply that
there are no other choices.   Who was the author??

I think the option for a Fleet Captain to act as his/her discretion
on which races may be counted is far too broad with no apparent
limitations.  This may be appropriate under some circumstances but
not as a 'carte blanche' policy.

And the email I received does not bylaws attached.

Cheers,
Pat Kabris