[J22-Fleet 1] **Notice of Vote - Ballot Attached - April29/2007

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:07:44 UTC 2007

According to out national class:
"Active Members
Shall be owners, co owners or helmsmen who have paid IJ22CA dues and
are members of the U.S. Sailing Association and the USJ22CA."

It seems to me that if you want to collect more dues, adopting the
rules of the International and National class would be way to go.

I'm certainly not going to pay fleet dues if I don't get a vote in
fleet maters.

Mike