[J24 ListSrv] FW: 2012 J/24 Worlds Update

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 6 21:05:09 CST 2012

      ALL THE BUZZ
      The upcoming J/24 Worlds were all the buzz during the recent J/24 Mid-Winters in Tampa, Florida. Many racers are excited about attending the event. And the buzz doesn't stop there, we are hearing from all around the country and world. It is not too late to qualify for this OPEN event. Become a full paid member of the J/24 class for 2012 (and 2011 if you were not a member then) and compete in a District or Regional event before March 31, 2012.

      WHERE, HOW, WHAT?
      Ready to make your way towards Rochester NY, but not sure where it is or where to stay? Visit our website and get dialed-in for the event. Contact anyone on our regatta management team and they can help you get here, find lodging and if you are interested in chartering a boat, we can help you with that too. If you are not going to race, consider chartering your boat out. Advertise your boat on our site in the Racing section. Don't forget to join us on Facebook and Twitter, there's always new info being shared.

      BAR TAB, WHAT BAR TAB?
      Register NOW (before April 1st) and you and your crew will be included in the drawing for a FREE $250 RYC bar tab credit. Don't worry we'll let everyone know who's buying the next round!

Start your planning now, the Worlds will be here before you know it!
And let us know if we can help you in any way possible!

Thanks and see you in September.
Regards,
      Regatta Chairman

      For additional regatta information contact:

      Kristofer Werner
      Co-Chairman
      chair at 2012j24worlds.com

      Lambert Lai
      Regatta Co-Chairman
      chair at 2012j24worlds.com

      This message was sent to tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com from:

      Plenge Communications | 19 Creekside Lane | Rochester, NY 14618
     Email Marketing by

      Unsubscribe  |  Forward This Message