[Sonar] Donating Sails

David Olson David.Olson at toro.com
Tue Nov 1 13:09:45 CST 2005

To all Sonars.  Here is contact information for one possible place to
donate sails.

Charles Zechel [Charlie -at- community-boating -dot- org]

Hi David,

Thank you for thinking of CBI.  We are very interested in Sonar Sails.
We have 4 sonars here.  We of course recognize tax deductible donations
with a gift acknowledgment.  If you are in MN then would  you ship the
sails to us?  We will use a local sailmaker here to give us as large a
valuation as possible to establish the value of the donation.  You can
call me directly at 617-523-1038.

Best regards,

Charles Zechel

Executive Director