[Sonar] Re: Snacks

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:39:53 CDT 2006

Things got a little turned around, but the snack schedule is still on track.

Dan Hollinger is on for Snacks on Sunday May 28th.
Then the Wecks on June 4th.
Then Bert and Ernie on June 11th.
Then we have the ADA weekend.

I was going to look at the race results, see who is attending on Sundays,
and then make a list for the rest of the season in a week or two.

You are welcome to ask Dan if he wants two boats to bring treats, I know
this coming Sunday will be a big one.

Thanks

Mark

--