[Sonar] End of the B party

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:33:30 CDT 2009

I am making up the lists of what to purchase and jobs.  I have not had much
luck organizing a meeting on Sunday so I am just going to ask for
volunteers.  EMAIL me back and tell me what you will be willing to do.
Job #1 Set Up
Do we need to buy plates, forks, napkins?  Or can we use the stuff at the
club?  I need someone to plan this part and tell me if I should purchase
anything.  Think 160 people.

Job #2 Rice
There will be 9-12# of rice to be cooked up.  This may take more than one
person to do (3?).  If people could bring some rice makers we could do it on
site the morning of or else your kitchen.  I will bring the raw rice to the
club on 8/2 so you can take it home if we decide to go that route.

Job #3 Brownies
I was thinking of getting 2 packages that make 80 each.  So I need two
volunteers to bake these.  If there are no takers then we can do something
else.  I will bring this 8/2 also.

Job #4 Final assembly of salad and rice dish mixing/heating.
Diane has volunteered to stay in the kitchen while we are out racing
(hopefully racing).  I think one more person at least will be needed (3?
4?).

Job #5 Shopping
I will do this one.  There may be a few items we need from Costco--if so we
will need a Costco member to go get them.

What else am I missing?  I am a complete rookie at a project of this scope.

I am still trying to get a commitment from the Ensign fleet to do mojitos or
donate $$.

--
Mark