[Sonar] Agenda for Fleet mtg. 4/22/2011

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 16:03:35 CDT 2011

Hello Sonar Fleet 5

Hopefully many of you will be at Grave's on Friday and we'll have a quorum.
I've attached a meeting agenda to this note.  I've also attached the treasurer's report.  I know that attachments to the Sonar.list broadcasts have failed to go through in the past.  I'll know if that's still the case within a few seconds after I hit send.  If the attachments fail, I'll cut and past the information into a regular note.

Please review the agenda so you can be ready with discussion comments on various motions that we'll vote on.  As you'll see, there's a lot on the agenda so the meeting could get long.  Hopefully, if we're all somewhat prepared ahead of time, we'll be able to get through stuff more quickly.

You might want to bring a race schedule on which to add notes about Sonar fleet events, meetings,
 changes, etc.

Thanks,
Marty