[Sonar] North American Championship Measurement time slots

Howard Noreen howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
Wed Aug 17 15:54:20 CDT 2011

I will take the 29th @ 5:00 PM
Thanks for doing this Tom

Thanks -
Howard Noreen | FS and Public Sector Product Management | |[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC5CF5.ECFF50C0] an Infor Affiliate | office: +1.651.767.6209 | mobile: +1.612.804.8498 | howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC5CF5.ECFF50C0]<http://www.facebook.com/infor>
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.