[Sonar] Monday progress

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 21:16:01 CDT 2011

Some good and some not so good

Good - We got 4 masts measured today.  I did #41 and Ken did #113, #159,
#200.  Many boats are ready for weighing.

Not so good - We were about to get weighing done and we tore the wire out of
the load cell.  did figure out ways to weigh with the mast up and straps (no
strongback).  I'm taking the scale in for repair tomorrow morning.  We I
hope to have something usable tomorrow afternoon.  JR and I will be starting
out at 2 PM.  Just  when there's a change of thunderstorms.  We will
persevere.

Very nice - John Koss has made us a set of jigs so we can do chainplates
quickly.

Things are coming together.  Thank you all for your help and your patience.

If you haven't signed up, contact Tom Brown.

Ernest