[Sonar] Remaining Measurement Status

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 11:58:39 CDT 2011

Remaining Measurement Status

The following is a table outlining remaining measurement issues.  We are
down to less than half the fleet and many of the remaining issues are small.

S/N

Name

Owner

Mast/rig

Deck

Pole

4

Four

Mike Maloney

22

Presto

Beckey/Brody

Done

24

Sesame Street

Foster/Brody

Done

25

Amity III

Paul Harvener

Wider bands

Done

Done

40

Tally Ho!

Tom Brown

Boom

Done

Done

41

Azor

David Olson

Boom band

Mast foot

69

Encore

Dan Hollinger

Spkr hoist?

Mast foot

200

Believe

Allan Green

Boom

239

Liberty

Kochendorfer

Done

·         4 needs mast/rig, deck and spinnaker pole.  I hope to get this
done Monday.

·         22 needs deck and spinnaker pole.

·         24 needs deck and spinnaker pole.

·         25 needs to make the bands on the mast and boom at least one inch
wide.

·         40 needs boom measurements done.

·         41 needs mast foot to companionway and spinnaker pole.

·         69 needs mast foot to companionway and spinnaker pole.  There is a
question about the spinnaker hoist.

·         200 needs boom measurements, deck, and spinnaker pole.

·         239 needs deck and spinnaker pole.

Please make arrangements with me to have these measurements done.

The following boats are complete for our present purposes.  There may be
some measuring at haul out if I am told that I missed something important.
We’ll worry about that then.

S/N

Name

Owner

113

Soñar

Howard Noreen

137

The Shadow

Ken Stieers

159

Pirate's Booty

Eric Stich

311

Ship Weck

Warren Weck

370

Batmobile

Olmsted/Dickel

371

Zataway

Lundberg/Rainaldi

424

Brouhuha

Allison Hubel

464

Gusto

John & Liz Sligh

508

Allegedly

Ben Burgum

822

All for Knot

Graves/Fittipaldi

391 and 757 will be weighed when we have the scale on Sept 21 and 22.

Ernest Brody

Sonar Fleet #5 Measurer