[Sonar] Need two or three crew for race week, Bayfield

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:30:41 CDT 2012

All:

Sorry to clutter the email chain but I'm looking for 2 or 3 crew members
for the Wylie during the week of July 1.    The Wylie is a boat that I own
with another person up in Bayfield WI, Lake Superior - 40' LOA.  It is a
former Mackinac race winner and local race winner.  Its actually like a big
Sonar, with a fractional rig and big main.

The races would be 'mid-distance' in that they will go around one or more
of the Apostle Islands per event.  All races are day races...no real
offshore stuff.    Staying on the boat is an option. Food pitch in is the
main cost.  You'd have to put up with me as the skipper.   You'll need good
sailing or kayaking clothing for about 50F...which for us at Wayzata is
dressing for late Sept.

You can come for part of the week but I'd need to have a handoff crew
member for the other part.
--
Thomas Brown