The Weathermark at wyc.org - July 13th, 2004

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Tue Jul 13 11:43:01 CDT 2004

The Weathermark at wyc.org  -  July 13th, 2004

THIS ISSUE:
- WYC Internet Hot Spot
- Log Book
- Bayfield Voting

-----------------------------

WYC WIRELESS HOTSPOT
The WYC Clubhouse is now a high speed Internet Hot Spot. If you have a
laptop with a wireless network card you should be able to automatically find
the network and access the internet. Now you can sit at the clubhouse patio
and e-mail your boss with a straight face saying that you are actually
working. There are no passwords, if your laptop works like mine, it will
find the network automagically. Thanks to the McDonaghs and Terry Foster for
making WYC the first known yacht club in the universe to provide wireless
internet access.

WYC LOG BOOK
You should have your WYC log book by now if you are a paid member of the
club. Thank you to all our advertisers and dues paying members. If your
logbook was bound incorrectly, please contact dallas at dallasjohnson.net
immediately so that we can correct this.

BAYFIELD VOTING
Sail magazine has an online vote going for the best sailing areas. So I'm
doing my part to help skew the democratic process by encouraging you to
visit http://www.sailmagazine.com/features/BPS/ and vote for Bayfield.
Remember, vote early and vote often.

Sail Fast!!!!!!!!!!!