weathermark at wyc.org - September 13, 2006

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Sep 13 07:32:33 CDT 2006

Our club is currently swamped with guests sailing in the J22 North Americans. A couple tips to ensure everyone's enjoyment.

PARKING
The west lot is effectively CLOSED this Thursday. Grey's Bay Shopping Center has offered the use of their parking lot to WYC during our last two Thursday evening races. Please park there and please DO NOT park in the adjoining neighborhoods. Your car is safer and the walk is about the same. And also consider having Bob cut your hair, picking up some clothing at the Foursome, eat some pancakes, select some jewelry for your girl, or maybe get some Duct Tape for your crew at the hardware store.

THE CLUBHOUSE
There are lots of unfamiliar faces around the club. Please welcome them and be friendly and nice. A moment to help out a visitor can go a long ways. Seriously, this is huge.

THANKS
To the many volunteers inside and outside the J22 Fleet who have helped to pull off this regatta. Especially the Capri Fleet who did a great job last night during the pig roast and fireworks. You are truly making out club look great.